If your product is faulty and is within the warranty period, you may submit a claim under warranty. To submit a claim follow the steps below.
1. Select "My Account" from the menu at the bottom of the website
2. Input your email address and password and select "login now"
3. Select "Resolution Centre"
4. Select "+ Start A New Dispute"
5. Select the type of dispute you wish to lodge and click "Continue To Next Step"
6. Select the reason for the return and then select the order that is to be returned. If you don't know which order number to use, select "View A List Of Your Past Order ID's" and find the relevant order. Then click "Continue To Next Step"
7. Select whether you are disputing the entire order or, if disputing selected items, click "Dispute Selected Item(s)" and then select the items you wish to dispute. Describe your faults in detail including the steps you have taken so far to resolve the issue if any. Then click "Continue to Next Step
You have now submitted a claim/dispute under warranty. Our team will action your claim and you will receive an update via email shortly with further instructions.