If you ordered an incorrect item you can exchange it. This article will go through the steps needed to open a dispute and initiate the exchange process.
1. Select "My Account" from the menu at the bottom of the website.
2. Input your Email address and Password and select "Login Now".
3. Select "Resolution Centre".
4. Select "+ Start A New Dispute".
5. Select the type of dispute you wish to lodge and click "Continue To Next Step".
6. Select the reason for the return and then select the order that is to be returned. If you don't know which order number to use, select "View A List Of Your Past Order ID's" and find the relevant order. Then click "Continue To Next Step".
7. Select whether you are disputing the entire order or, if disputing selected items, click "Dispute Selected Item(s)" and then select the items you wish to dispute. Describe your issue in detail. Then click "Continue to Next Step.
You have now successfully initiated the return/exchange process. Your dispute will be actioned by our team and you will receive an update via email shortly with further instructions.